The Turner College of Business is located on Columbus State's main campus in the Center for Commerce and Technology. The Administrative Offices, the Office of the Dean and the Student Services Center can be found on the second floor, room 225.
We are open:
Monday-Friday, 8 AM- 5 PM
Check the CSU academic calendar for scheduled holidays or closings.
The D. Abbott Turner College of Business' business degree programs are professionally accredited through The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. As an accredited member of the AACSB international, our college offers business programs that achieve their distinction for high quality through an interdisciplinary curriculum providing students with a broad understanding of business and its role in society.
We prepare our students to add value to their communities and employers in a globally competitive environment, by providing high quality, relevant business education.
As a teaching institution serving a highly diverse student population, we are committed to:
- Supporting student learning in the foundational areas of business and the application of decision-making skills and relevant technology with courses delivered via multiple delivery methods.
- Providing quality graduate programs in business and leadership for working professionals.
- Attracting and retaining academically qualified faculty and experienced professionals who are committed to quality teaching, student learning and continuous improvement.
- Supporting faculty scholarship and research with a primary emphasis on applied and instructional scholarship that enhance quality teaching, student learning and regional economic development.
- Developing external partnerships to promote increased funding, diversity, experiential learning, and international travel and exchange.
- Creating a collegial learning community that promotes diversity, sustainability, ethical development and social responsibility for students, faculty, and staff.
We will become one of the best regional business schools in the Southeast.
Our core values are Respect, Integrity, and Responsibility. We promote Innovation, Diversity, and Collaboration.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving and decision-making in a business context.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key business disciplines and concepts.
- Recognize and analyze ethical issues in a business context.
- Demonstrate knowledge of global business concepts and cultural diversity in a business context.
- Communicate effectively in a business context.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using information technology in a business context.